final project: dad jokes

For my final project I created a third installment in my animated documentary series titled "Dad Jokes." I recorded a phone call conversation between me and my mom reminiscing and telling old funny stories about our family and my dad. 

I worked in photoshop, animating frame by frame, to create this film. I also opted for a bit more color in this one compared to the previous part in the series to try to create some variation in the different installments. 

My dad was and is a huge inspiration in my life. I want to continue to share his stories with the world, and in turn help others navigate their own grief and loss. My goal with my films is not only an outlet for my own grief but a message to others. For those who have lost a loved one to have a space to remember them, and for those who haven't had that experience to remember to cherish every moment they get with the people in their life. 

Comments

  1. I feel your animated documentary will be a great memory. I really like your slow-motion part in the video, that's so interesting! I also love how you mentioned your family, your dad inspire you a lot. Lots of time, ideas about art are all around us, in our daily life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts