mudd gallery: inkjet prints & blurb books

My two 11x14 inkjet prints up in the Mudd Gallery. 
I really enjoyed setting up the gallery, and getting to view everyones' work. It is so cool to see what each person has done for the projects, and the great, creative things they come up with. 

I had never worked in Blurb before, so I loved getting the chance to work with it and create a physical book of my own photography. I experimented a lot in the BookWright software trying to figure out how I wanted my pages to look. It would really like to try to make more books in the future, and keep working at and perfecting the layout. 

I also like making the inkjet prints as well, getting to print on such nice quality and sized paper. Also experimenting a bit with this; figuring out how much or how little border I wanted on my images, and even just picking out which images to print in the first place. 

I'm excited to see the finished gallery set up and everyones' amazing work, and for other people to get to see it as well! 







Comments

Popular Posts